Sunday, April 1, 2012

Road Trip w/ Hannah!! (Montana aka Miley Cyrus)

What's her photag's name? I need a pic
of me like this :)

What's her photag's name? I need a pic
of me like this:)

My family and I took a road trip to Moab today. I was a six hour drive, which was overall pretty long and boring (like my life….oh, sad). Luckily I had my trusty IPod and a laptop with me, which provided mild entertainment. However, the drive was still SIX HUGGING HOURS through the worst part of Utah, the eastern middle part. All the scenery was just endless fields of grass and low hills. LOW HILLS!! Whoop-dee-doo. That’s what I was looking at the whole time we drove, which, might I remind you, was six hours. Also, my sister invited her friend on this little vacation, so I had to listen to them watch the Hannah Montana movie in the TV in the back. It was not the best of both worlds as Hannah would like me to believe.


Yeah, imagine that trailer, and hour and a half long, repeated three times. That's what the drive was like. Now, I'm not dissing Miley C in anyway, shape or form, it's just that any movie get's utterly annoying when it's been repeated three times (unless you're a nine year old girl and the movie is about your favorite "singer" getting back to her grass roots in the country and maybe, just maybe falling in love with a kind hearted and handsome country boy who may be a little rough around the edges, but overall has a good heart). Well, perhaps any movie except: 

BIRDEMIC: SHOCK AND TERROR


This is possibly the best movie that's ever been made. I can't really describe it with words, but if the trailer interests you at all, go on Netflix Watch Instant and watch it. I assure you that it will blow you mind and that you'll wholeheartedly enjoy it more than "The Last Song" or whatever it's title is.

Thanks,

The management

PS: I'm using a hotel computer and may not have the most time to write this, but more will come tomorrow. bye, and do the icecream freeze

No comments:

Post a Comment