Sunday, March 25, 2012

CHEESE FOR EVERYONE!!!

You might be wondering what this is. Well, there is this video game called Skyrim. It is one Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and PCs. If you have the computer version, then you can modify (or mod) the game. This is a video showcasing one of the mods, which makes the characters in the game dance. Pretty sweet, right? I mean, how awesome is it to see people break out in some sweet dance moves. I know, it's #1. Anyway, I saw this video when I was on YouTube today, which brings me to the point of this. YouTube. What's up with that?
That was from SNL. Anyway, YouTube is probably something that we've all been on, and I'm sure it's provided countless experiences for everybody. I heard my first swear on it (and when I mean swear, I mean swear. It was at least a six-word long phrase). So that's good. I saw a guy break his ankle whilst playing soccer, and another man slide groin-first into a goal post. I also saw a this video of stunts gone wrong...
1:44 would stink. Hard. But, why is it that people watch videos like this on YouTube. Do we, as humans, just like to see people getting hurt. At least 94,481 YouTube viewers and one person I know personally seem to think so. But before 2006, when YouTube started, it was hard to find videos like this. So what could we do? Hang around skate parks and wait for somebody to get racked? A site where anyone can upload a video of anything (well, almost anything) is great for someone, like me, who loves pain. Wait, does that sound weird?

So, why does my school ban YouTube videos? I mean what's the worst that could be on there, this?
Actually, yes that is probably why the videos are banned. I am really, really, really sorry about that video of myself I just posted....I mean, how about some humor?

Ok, now that that's over with my thesis: I don't have one. This is basically a useless post, all you really get out of it is to see a strange video that I wished I'd never watched. But, all is not lost. I'd like to show you guys that voice assignment that I did in English. Here it is:
Bubba's Essay
I thought that this essay was probably the best that I've read today. All the other writing was trying to hard to be edgy, or funny, or sarcastic. Bubba, he knows what he is and states it. Clean and simple. Bubba is honest, noble, and funny. I learned all those things from some writing that was under 500 words. Boom. Much better than that blog post, all long and meandering, sacrificing brevity for interesting sentances and humor. Bubba is probably the pen name for some great writer like Charles Dickens or something. He probably wrote this in his diary so that his qualities would be known in all the land.
My Writing
Here is my writing. I hope it is good. So you want some voice do you? Here it is. Heres a joke:why did the baby strawberry cry well it was because his mother was in a jam. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Funny rite. Ill bet you just laughed your socks off then laughed them rite back on mister because that joke was one for the ages to tell to there grandkid. I bet they will laughed also as well. I hope you like d this sinceryle....Nathan. 


No comments:

Post a Comment